两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

職場英語商業保險

時間:2022-10-31 11:13:48 職場英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

職場英語商業保險

  這是CN人才網小編為大家準備的職場英語商業保險,歡迎瀏覽。

職場英語商業保險

  May I suggest a free of particular average policy?

  保平安險如何?

  A:May I suggest a free of particular average policy?

  A:保平安險如何?

  B:That's better,but I think we need to cover more Kinds of things,like damaged by seawater for example.

  B:這比較合適,不過我想我們可能需要多一點保障,例如像水潰損害等。

  I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.

  我想我們該投個全險。

  A:I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.

  A:我想我們該投個全險。

  B:Good idea. Even though the insurance premiums will be higher,we will be safer.

  B:好主意!雖然全險的保費比較高,但我們可以放心一點。

  ★ AAR insurance = against all risks insurance

  ★ 全險

  What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?

  中國人民保險公司能提供什么險別?

  A:What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?

  A:中國人民保險公司能提供什么險別?

  B:PICC can provide a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport.

  B:中國人民保險公司可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別。

  Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?

  您是否已經替這批貨物投保了?

  A:Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?

  A:您是否已經替這批貨物投保了?

  B:Yes, we talked about it with our underwriter,and think that we should get a policy for total loss only.

  B:是的,我們和保險公司談過,覺得應該投保全損險。

  Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?

  你們研究了保險合同的內容了嗎?

  A:Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?

  A:你們研究了保險合同的內容了嗎?

  B:All the terms and conditions of the insurance contract suit us.

  B:我們同意所有的保險條款。

  Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.

  請告訴我你們提供哪些險別。

  A:Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.

  A:請告訴我你們提供哪些險別。

  B:We’re able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea,land, and air.

  B:我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

  I’d like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.

  我們想按發票金額加20%投保。

  A:I'd like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.

  A:我們想按發票金額加20%投保。

  B:It covers all risks and war risk at 110% of the invoice value.

  B:綜合險和戰爭險,按發票金額的110%投保。

  ★ insure(vt.)

  ★ 給...保險

  How long is the insurance policy valid?

  保險證書有效期多長?

  A:How long is the insurance policy valid?

  A:保險證書有效期多長?

  B:Maximum twelve months.

  B:最多 12 個月。

  How long is the carrying period of insurance?

  保險責任的起訖期限是多長?

  A:How long is the carrying period of insurance?

  A:保險責任的起訖期限是多長?

  B:The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the cargo ship at the final unloading port.

  B:被保險貨物在最后卸載港卸離貨輪后,保險責任以60天為限。

  When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?

  我們什么時候能夠得到保險公司的補償費呢?

  A:When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?

  A:我們什么時候能夠得到保險公司的補償費呢?

  B:As soon as we are through all the formalities.

  B:我們一切手續完成后就可以。

  ★ compensation(n.)

  ★ 補償,賠償

  What kind of clause do you adopt?

  你們采用什么樣的條款?

  A:What kind of clause do you adopt?

  A:你們采用什么樣的條款?

  B:We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

  B:我們采用國際保險中慣用的貨倉到貨倉的責任條款。

  Can you cover risks other than WPA?

  除了水漬險以外的險你們保嗎?

  A:Can you cover risks other than WPA?

  A:除了水漬險以外的險你們保嗎?

  B:Certainly,we can.

  B:當然,我們保的。

  ★ WPA = With Particular Average

  ★ 單獨海損賠債;水漬險

  The Insurance Company is responsible for the claims,as far as it is within the scope of coverage.

  只要在保險責任范圍內,保險公司應負責賠償責任。

  The loss in question is beyond the coverage granted by us.

  你說的損失并不包括在我們承保的責任范圍之內。

  Can I have a proposal form?

  能給我一份投保申請書嗎?

  A:Can I have a proposal form?

  A:能給我一份投保申請書嗎?

  B:Sure. And if you are satisfied with the information on the proposal form,we’ll issue a cover note as soon as we get your check.

  B:當然可以。如果你對上面的條款滿意,我們收到你的支票后就給你承 保通知書。

  Do we want All Risks Cover?

  我們需要投保全險嗎?

  A:Do we want All Risks Cover?

  A:我們需要投保全險嗎?

  B:FPA will be good enough.

  B:平安險就足夠了。

  What is the insurance premium?

  保險費是多少?

  A:What is the insurance premium?

  A:保險費是多少?

  B:The premium varies with the range of insurance.

  B:保險費用根據投保范圍的大小而有所不同。

  ★ premium(n.)

  ★ 保險費

  What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?

  索要保險金時該怎么做呢?

  A:What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?

  A:索要保險金時該怎么做呢?

  B:You shall hand in the claim report to the insurance company first.

  B:要先向投保的保險公司提交報告。

  It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium.

  這額外的保險費將由買方支付。

【職場英語商業保險】相關文章:

職場的社交英語04-10

職場的英語介紹07-20

職場英語寫作范文08-04

介紹公司「職場英語」07-16

職場英語創業口語08-05

職場英語口語11-23

職場英語:Introductions 介紹08-07

職場英語常用句子11-28

職場英語自學的方法07-18

英語職場簡歷寫作支招09-26

主站蜘蛛池模板: 大姚县| 大悟县| 潼南县| 泾阳县| 武强县| 迁西县| 子长县| 呈贡县| 忻城县| 许昌县| 威信县| 饶河县| 巩义市| 商洛市| 贡嘎县| 安陆市| 锡林浩特市| 沙田区| 江西省| 贵定县| 江川县| 玛沁县| 乡城县| 基隆市| 二连浩特市| 紫阳县| 许昌市| 桃园市| 万年县| 怀远县| 修武县| 凌海市| 田阳县| 渭源县| 孝义市| 龙江县| 五寨县| 略阳县| 弥勒县| 丁青县| 界首市|