两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

商務重新安排行程英語對話

時間:2022-10-26 22:13:33 商務英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

商務重新安排行程英語對話

  以下是小編搜集的商務重新安排行程英語對話,一起來看看吧。

商務重新安排行程英語對話

  Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和計劃

  MR. SMITH: Edward, I' m sorry.

  史密斯先生:愛德華, 對不起。

  I' m afraid I' ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.

  恐怕我要取消我們明天的會議。

  EDWARD GREEN: That' s no problem.

  愛德華.格林:沒問題。

  Shall we postpone it until later in the week?

  那延后到本周晚些時候?

  MR. SMITH: No, I' m afraid I' m not postponing our meeting.

  史密斯先生:不,我不是說要延期。

  I' m canceling it.

  我是要取消。

  EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don' t we?

  愛德華.格林:我們還是要簽合同,完成這次交易,對吧?

  Is there a problem?

  有什么問題嗎?

  MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there' s a problem for you.

  史密斯先生:沒有,我沒有問題,但你可能會有問題。

  I' m afraid Big Boss won' t be in the catalogue.

  恐怕“大老板”不會出現在我們的目錄里。

  EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer' s deadline?

  愛德華.格林:我們趕不及印刷商的最后期限了嗎?

  MR. SMITH: No. That' s not the point.

  史密斯先生:不。這不是問題。

  I' m not going to use Big Boss.

  我不準備用“大老板”。

  I' m going to use another product.

  我要用另外一個產品。

  EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand.

  愛德華.格林:我不明白。

  MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.

  史密斯先生:嗯,聽著。你就會明白的。

  This is a new product from J.K Toys.

  這是來自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新產品。

  It' s called Dealer Dan.

  名字叫“商人丹”。

  DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.

  “商人丹”: “你好,我是‘商人丹’。

  I' m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."

  我是聲動玩具市場最棒的玩具”。

  MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?

  史密斯先生:愛德華, 你在聽嗎?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

  愛德華.格林:是的。

  MR. SMITH: Good, isn' t he?

  史密斯先生:很好,對吧?

  EDWARD GREEN: You say he' s called Dealer Dan.

  愛德華.格林:你說,他叫做“商人丹”。

  MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.

  史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

  The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.

  J.K.玩具公司的市場營銷主管給我們做的介紹。

  They' ll launch him on January 20th.

  他們將在1月20日推出這款產品。

  EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?

  愛德華.格林:什么! 太陽能的“商人丹”?

  MR. SMITH: Yes.

  史密斯先生:是的。

  EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?

  愛德華.格林:聲動的?

  MR. SMITH: Yes. It' s the same technology...but cheaper.

  史密斯先生:是的。是同樣的技術 ……但更便宜。

  I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.

  我想,“商人丹”要跟你說再見了。

  DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.

  “商人丹”:再見。

  EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand...

  愛德華.格林:我不明白……

  DEALER DAN: If you can' t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

  “商人丹”:如果你受不了熱,就離開廚房。

  GERALDINE: I' m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won' t be long. Thank you.

  杰拉爾。嚎峙,皮特先生有點落后了,但他會很快趕上來的。謝謝。

  EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?

  愛德華.格林:見到堂了嗎?

  GERALDINE: He' s in the boardroom in a meeting.

  杰拉爾。核跁h室開會。

  EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.

  愛德華.格林:發生了重要的事情。

  I need to talk to him.

  我得跟他談談。

  GERALDINE: He' s with Mr. Reiley.

  杰拉爾。核腿R利先生一起。

  GERALDINE: Go on.

  杰拉爾。喝グ伞

  DON BRADLEY: We' ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.

  堂.布拉德利:我們會給你一些演示材料,還有現場銷售視頻。

  Come in.

  進來。

  EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.

  愛德華.格林堂:萊利先生。抱歉打攪了。

  Something important has come up.

  發生了重要的事情。

  Can you spare a minute?

  你能擠一分鐘的時間嗎?

  DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I' ll be through in ten minutes.

  堂.布拉德利:能等一下嗎?10分鐘就完了。

  EDWARD GREEN: Not really.

  愛德華.格林:不能。

  DON BRADLEY: Okay. I' m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?

  堂.布拉德利:好的。對不起。我先處理這件事,你不介意吧?

  EDWARD GREEN: I think we' ve got a problem.

  愛德華.格林:我想我們有麻煩了。

  I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.

  我剛剛同史密斯先生通過話。

  The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.

  目錄的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即將推出“商人丹”。

  DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?

  堂.布拉德利:“商人丹”到底是什么玩意?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Let' s get this straight.

  克萊夫.哈里斯:我們開門見山。

  You think we' ll meet these targets.

  你認為我們要滿足這些目標。

  DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.

  德里克.瓊斯:是的。

  But we' ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...

  我們要么加班加點要么雇傭臨時工……

  DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?

  堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What' s the matter?

  克萊夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

  DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.

  堂.布拉德利:我們要談一下。

  Something very important has come up.

  發生了很重要的事。

【商務重新安排行程英語對話】相關文章:

商務英語商務旅行對話02-14

商務送禮門道英語對話12-28

商務英語情景對話07-18

商務兼職常用英語對話12-08

商務英語面試對話08-22

商務英語談判情景對話02-03

商務有關問價英語對話11-30

商務英語交際情景對話07-25

商務英語交際寒暄對話10-28

商務英語面試情景對話09-25

主站蜘蛛池模板: 龙游县| 云和县| 井陉县| 宁国市| 本溪市| 遵义市| 龙井市| 武定县| 沙河市| 乐平市| 咸宁市| 广灵县| 龙海市| 泾阳县| 泽普县| 南华县| 井研县| 新和县| 邮箱| 鄂尔多斯市| 友谊县| 潍坊市| 民乐县| 房产| 中超| 康平县| 乐清市| 阜宁县| 青浦区| 正镶白旗| 南通市| 郎溪县| 张家口市| 西和县| 丹寨县| 叙永县| 灵宝市| 汉寿县| 武夷山市| 镇江市| 汤原县|