两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

商務禮節英語對話討論

時間:2021-01-06 11:41:59 商務英語 我要投稿

商務禮節英語對話討論

  (1)

商務禮節英語對話討論

  Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?

  邁克爾:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?

  Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.

  比利:我準備吃辦公桌午餐。

  Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy these days.

  邁克爾:我不知道這些天你這么忙。

  Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.

  比利:我要趕著讀一些雜志。

  Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.

  邁克爾:唔,我正要問你幫一個忙。

  Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!

  比利:沒問題,哥們!愿為親密的同事兩肋插刀!

  Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come along to help me.

  邁克爾:我得帶一個客戶去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想來幫我。

  Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.

  比利:這太棒了!你知道我是一個很棒的推銷員。

  Michael: That's why I am asking you.

  邁克爾:這就是為什么我要問你的原因。

  Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!

  比利:讓我拿上我的夾克,我們就可以走了!

  (2)

  Jeff: How do you think the dinner with the client went last night?

  杰夫:你覺得昨晚和客戶吃的晚餐怎么樣?

  Joan: I think that it was successful. I am expecting a call today from the Chief Executive to tell me that we won his business.

  瓊:我覺得很成功。今天我在等首席執行給我打電話,告訴我我們贏了這單生意。

  Jeff: Can I say something frank about the dinner?

  杰夫:我可以就晚餐說一些坦白的.話嗎?

  Joan: Sure, Jeff. You know that I prefer direct talk.

  瓊:當然了,杰夫。你知道我更喜歡直截了當。

  Jeff: I was really surprised by the Chief Executive's table manners.

  杰夫:首席執行的飯桌禮儀真讓我大吃一驚。

  Joan: To be honest Jeff, so was I.

  瓊:老實說,杰夫。我也是。

  Jeff: It goes to show that just because someone is rich and successful, doesn't make them perfect.

  杰夫:這說明某人富有或者成功并不能讓他們變得完美無缺。

  Joan: I'd rather have good table manners than all the riches in the world!

  瓊:我寧愿要有好的飯桌禮儀,而不要世界上的所有財富!

  Notes:

  1) Desk-lunch: eating lunch at your desk so you can keep working

  辦公桌午餐:在辦公桌上吃午飯,這樣你就可以繼續工作

  Desk-lunches are OK sometimes, but it's not good for your health to do it everyday.

  偶爾吃一吃辦公桌午餐是可以的,不過每天都這么吃就會對你的健康不利。

  2) Journal: serious magazines that are usually industry specific

  定期刊物,雜志:嚴肅的雜志,通常具體到某個領域

  Each month I receive marketing journals full of the latest trends and information about the world of sales.

  每月我都收到市場期刊,里面全是有關世界銷售的最近走向與信息。

  3) Client: a customer of a service company

  客戶:服務公司的消費者

  Generally speaking, customers buy goods while clients buy services.

  通常來說,消費者買物品而客戶買服務。

【商務禮節英語對話討論】相關文章:

商務英語:關于營銷方案討論的英語對話02-25

商務營銷方案討論對話01-16

商務討論付款情景對話01-15

商務英語商務禮節口語02-03

商務交際常用禮節英語08-17

職場姓名討論英語對話01-21

職場討論孩子英語對話01-21

職場討論晚餐英語對話01-21

職場討論汽車英語對話01-21

主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄梅县| 资中县| 海口市| 新安县| 疏附县| 罗定市| 漾濞| 柳林县| 新密市| 自贡市| 湄潭县| 扶风县| 水富县| 思南县| 荥经县| 信宜市| 淮阳县| 明光市| 石狮市| 长岭县| 内丘县| 韩城市| 郁南县| 扎鲁特旗| 广平县| 比如县| 淅川县| 东台市| 达尔| 宜城市| 巴马| 遂宁市| 慈溪市| 乐都县| 遂川县| 西盟| 西峡县| 府谷县| 阳高县| 彝良县| 元氏县|